Saturday, May 27, 2006

Last Day of School!

May 26,2006 was the last day of school for me! I had such a great year with great teacher friends, great kiddos, great parents, and great memories. I know it wasn't a perfect year but I still liked it. Some of the parents really were generous. We had chick-fil-a nuggets, chips, ice cream (with a ton of fixin's), and awesome goodie bags that were like thin beach bags with the child's name on it! Oh and I got one with Mrs. Greene on it. (o: One mom even bought a cake from Sam's and it had a picture of our class on it. (The kind of picture you can eat) I am very happy to see all of the children in my class grow.

I'm excited about teaching First grade AGAIN in the SAME SCHOOL. This will be my first time to do this. I have had to move from the past two schools, one because of funding, and the other because I moved to ATL. So I can't wait for the new school year to come. However, I also can't wait for summer!

June - We're going on a beautiful Crystal Cruise for our late honeymoon. (We'll post more on that later) Later in the month we'll be moving to our new apartment. (o:

July - Dave will be flying. (o: I would like to go on some of his overnights with him. I'll be doing some training and babysitting if everything works out. Also I might try to make a trip to Texas since I have the time. It will be harder to non-rev. there during the school year. The flights get harder and harder to get on.

August 14th - First Day of school again.

That is our summer in a nutshell. (o;

No comments: