Wednesday, April 27, 2005

iPod photo & CRJ's

I recently made the decision to purchase an iPod photo through my sister's Mac hook-up. And now I'm in "sit-in-front-of-the-computer-for-hours-playing" world. These little boxes are amazing. I have yet to mess with my photos. There will be plenty of time for that later. But isn't it cool to think I can carry ALL my digital and scanned photos AND music with me WHEREVER I go?!? I thought so. I opted for the A/V cable as well so I can connect it to a TV to show pictures a little bigger.

Also, my dad stopped through Atlanta a couple days ago on his way to Ft. Lauderdale for work. I had a flight that night so I went in to work early to keep him company at ATL. Well, with a little luck, I was able to get him onto a CRJ so he could see my office finally. It was quite ironic because the aircraft we happened to tour was N876AS, the FIRST CRJ I ever flew back in Nov. '04. Cool! So enjoy the photos below. Comments are always appreciated. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm talking to you while you're posting these. Enjoy the iPod - it's like a little piece of musical heaven that can go with you everywhere you go.

--EEG

Anonymous said...

Dave,
Looks like a really fun airplane to fly. I wish I had a glass cockpit to fly in the Otter.

John-